VibroCALCITEVIBROCALCITE® is a 100% natural mineral foliar fertilizer intended for all chlorophyll plants (fields, farm cultures, gardens and tree cultures), produced with unique patented VAM technology (vibro activation of minerals) technology.
VIBROCALCITE® in general lowers the production cost and adds new value to the products!
- faster ripening
- Increases yield
- Increases the natural resistance of the plant
- Preventive and repellent effect
- Decrease the need for water
WHAT IS VIBROCALCITE®
VIBROCALCITE® is a natural mineral substance for improving the growth, yield of plants and their protection. VIBROCALCITE® is intended for all chlorophyll plants and especially garden and farm cultures and tree cultures.
It is produced from completely natural minerals with the help of unique patented VAM technology (Vibro-Active Minerals) whose frequency activates and micronizes particles of natural minerals.
HOW DOES VIBROCALCITE® WORKS
VIBROCALCITE® is directly penetrating the leaf stomata, leaf organs which control the gas exchange in the plant) travelling through to the plants interior. This is possible due to the granulometry of VIBROCALCITE® (0,31 ųm) which is much less than the size of a leaf’s pore opening. VIBROCALCITE®, once inside the plant, contributes to photosynthesis. VIBROCALCITE® is also acting as an Antioxidant for plants, meaning vitalizing and anti-aging effect.
HOW (AND WHERE) TO USE VIBROCALCITE®
The usual dose for VIBROCALCITE® is approximately 1,5 kg per hectare, depending on the manner of spraying and amount of liquid being used per hectare.
Before use, dissolve in water and stir and spray in the form of fine mist over the green parts of plants.
The frequency of application is to apply every 10 to 15 days (preferably in the morning or early evening) during the vegetation season.
With perennial plants, take into consideration that VIBROCALCITE® extends the vegetation period – last spraying approx. 30 days before harvest.
It is necessary to carry out all standard agricultural management practices. The composition can be mixed with other substances.
VIBROCALCITE® cannot be overdosed since there are no harmful effects and withdrawal periods.
It is applicable to all:
- field crops (wheat, barley, oats, corn, sunflower, sugar beet, rapeseed, soybeans, lentils, rice, etc.).
- fruits (crying, pear, strawberry, plum, cherry, cherry, grapes, olives, melon, watermelon, etc.)
- vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, peppers, onions, zucchini, cabbage, kale, carrots, squash, beets, lettuce, etc.)
- flowers and ornamental plants, grass and forest areas.
WHY THERE IS A NEED FOR VIBROCALCITE®
Climate change, modern farming, we can make a whole list of reasons why VIBROCALCITE® should be used. But the main reasons are better results and higher quality products!
More VIBROCALCITE® benefits:
- Increases yield (faster supply of nutritional substances into plants) – infusion effect
- Increases dry substance and sweetness of fruit - better taste and aroma
- Decreases the vegetation time of the fruit
- Extends the vitalization of the plant
- Preventive and repellent effect towards attacks from harmful insects and diseases
- Decreases the need for water - depending on the culture up to 30%
- Extends the time of storing and transporting the fruit
- Improves the organoleptic characteristics of fruit and the color intensity
- Helps in all stressful situations (drought, low temperatures, hail and alike)